My Father’s World From A to Z – Kindergarten Curriculum Set of 13
Details: set includes –
- Teacher’s Manual – spiral bound, normal use wear, some bent page corners, minimal pencil notations, no highlighting, few small colored pencil stray marks on two pages
- Student Workbook – missing pages 1 – 5 and 7 – 26. No missing pages from 27-131. No writing. Includes small white ABC chart, “How Many is 100? chart”, 12 Months black line master pages, Blend Ladder Chart, & Short Vowel Song Page.
- Stack of 12 paper cut out pictures with key Biblical concepts. Used with curriculum. Included free with set.
- For the Children’s Sake – by Macaulay, no writing, minor shelf wear
- Classical Music For Children – audio CD, disc has scratches, tested and works but due to scratches it is included free with set.
- The Fire Cat – hardback, some creased pages and small water mark on bottom margin of a few pages
- Danny and the Dinosaur – creases on cover
- Cownting – A Book about Counting, hardback spine loose, included free
- What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs, some scratches on cover, normal use handling wear
- Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories – by Dr Seuss – hardback, scratches on cover, small stain/smudge on inside cover
- MFW Alphabet Cards – missing letters A, L, M, N, S, T
- Letter Bingo Card Game
- A-Z Textured Letters by Lauri – missing letter Y, two “dots” for the lower case letters i and j, missing the inside circle for lowercase g and o. Creases on the picture chart which fits inside the yellow tray. Stray crayon marks on yellow tray.
Publisher: MFW – My Father’s World
Author(s): Marie Hazelle
Copyright: 1991 , 1998 , Revised 2007